What then happens when you lose both kidneys. The blood filtering process seizes making your body exposed to so many complications and a reduced life span. So how do you save those kidneys? Below are some quick tips on how to save your kidneys.
10 Quick tips to save your Kidney
1. Drink enough water every day.
2. Eat more fruits & veggies.
3. Don’t abuse painkillers.
4. Avoid excess sugars.
5. Stop smoking.
6. Avoid herbs.
7. Check your blood pressure.
8. Maintain a healthy weight.
9. Exercise often/ workout.
10. Avoid drinking a lot of energy drinks.