Cecilia Dapaah Bio: Age, Net Worth, Relationship FactsKwesi Traffic
Cecilia Abena Dapaah, born on November 27, 1954, is a Ghanaian politician with a career marked by political achievements and recent controversies.
This biography provides an in-depth look at her life, education, political journey, and the tumultuous events that have recently shaped her career.
Cecelia Dapaah was born on Tuesday, November 27, 1954. As of 2023, she is 68 years old, having witnessed and contributed to significant changes in Ghana’s political landscape over the years.
Cecilia Dapaah’s net worth remains a private matter, with no public information readily available. Her financial status may have evolved throughout her political career, but specific figures are not disclosed in the public domain.
Cecilia Abena Dapaah’s educational background reflects her commitment to personal growth and leadership development. She attended the University of Ghana and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in French and linguistics in 1979 and later went on to attain a certificate from the Harvard Kennedy School.
Cecilia Abena Dapaah holds a postgraduate certificate in International Development Studies from the University of Oslo.
Cecelia Dapaah’s personal life reflects her commitment to family and faith. She is married and has one child. Cecilia Abena Dapaah is a member of the Methodist Church, reflecting her strong ties to her faith and community.
- She was a development worker by profession and served as a special assistant to President John Kufour, marking her entry into politics.
- In 2001, she was appointed as the chairperson of the Board of Ghana Cocoa Processing Company, showcasing her leadership skills.
- She transitioned to become the deputy Minister for Water Resources, Works, and Housing, serving in this role with dedication.
- In 2007, she became a substantive minister until the end of the John Kufour administration in 2008.
- In September 2023, the Accra High Court ordered the Office of the Special Prosecutor to unfreeze and return the money in her bank accounts, which was later followed by further actions freezing her bank account and investments.
Cecelia Dapaah’s life and career have been marked by a combination of achievements in politics and recent controversies that have garnered significant public attention. Her legacy continues to evolve as she navigates the complexities of Ghana’s political landscape.