Deloris Frimpong Manso, also known as “Delay,” is a well-known entrepreneur, producer, speaker, and women’s advocate in Ghana. She also hosts radio and television shows.
Delay is 40 years old. She was born on June 24, 1982 in Ghana.
Ghana Celebrities gave an insider stating that Delay is estimated to be worth $1.5 million. The article associated Delay’s wealth to her brand influencing deals, production companies and the sales of her Delay Mackerel and Delay Sardines.
Delay has been rumored to be in a relationship with Ghanaian musician Amerado. Sometimes rumours spread of her of a possible relationship wit any male she gets close to. This is only because she is unmarried and has not yet shown any partner of hers publicly.
- Delay started her broadcasting career as a Presenter with Life FM in Nkawkaw in the Eastern Region of Ghana at the age of 17 in 1999.
- She worked closely with Oman FM in 2007 and stayed there until 2016.
- Delay began hosting her own television show, the Delay Show, on TV3 in 2008 when she was employed by Oman FM.
- She created and oversaw the production of popular television show Afia Schwarzenegger in 2011.
- The television series “Cocoa Brown,” which is partially based on her own life, was produced by her television production firm, Maxgringo Productions.
- In 2018, Delay received the Women Empowerment Award at the 3G Awards in New York, in recognition of her feminism and championing the course of women in society.
- She won both the Most Outstanding Woman of the Year, Outstanding Woman TV Personality and Entrepreneur of Year at the third edition of the Ghana Outstanding Women Awards (GOWA) in 2020.