Gia Sandhu is a Canadian actress. She is the kind of actress that fans love and other actors respect. Over the course of her career, she has entertained people all over the globe.
Gia Sandhu is 30 years. She was born on September 15th, 1991 in Toronto, Canada
Gia’s estimated net worth is between $3 million and $5 million. This includes her property, funds, and earnings.
Gia Sandhu is a graduate of the world-renowned National Theatre School of Canada (NTS), where she earned her spot as one of twelve students selected to train in the acting program.
According to Celebsweek, Gia Sandhu has no boyfriend, and whenever she gets asked about this, she just passes a smile and skips the question.
- Upon graduation, she landed her first feature film, which notably premiered at the Venice International Film Festival and the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
- She began a theatre program in high school since she had always wanted to be an actor. There, she developed a strong interest in the field.
- She is an Indian national with Canadian citizenship. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual, and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Although Gia Sandhu is an actress, she doubles as a producer. She is the executive producer of the movie, Alterations.
- With a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) and a weight of 58 kg, Gia Sandhu has a typical female body type (128 lbs). 32-24-33 are the rest of her body’s dimensions.
- She debuted her acting career in 2010 in a television mini-series called Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures where she played the role of Samar.