Giggs Rapper Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationship and FactsKwesi Traffic
Nathaniel Thompson, best known by his stage name Giggs, is a Peckham, London-based rapper and composer. In 2008, he released his debut studio album Walk in da Park, followed by Let Em Ave It the following year. In October 2013, Giggs released his third studio album, When Will It Stop.
Giggs is 38 years. He was born on May 11, 1983, Peckham, London, United Kingdom.
Rappers’ Money estimates Giggs net worth at $5.4 million.
At the age of 16, he dropped out of school.
According to CelebsCouples, Giggs had at least 1 relationship previously. However, Yebekagh sources reveal that Giggs is not in a relationship at the moment.
- Nathaniel Thompson was raised in Peckham by his Jamaican single mother.
- Giggs’ stage name is derived from his childhood nickname of Giggler.
- Giggs signed a record contract with XL Recordings in August 2009.
- In 2003, Giggs was found guilty of possessing a weapon and sentenced to two years and eight months in jail.
- Giggs has believed that polive have targetted him for a long while leading to multiple cancelation of shows.