The 2021/2022 admission has been announced, and to the general public that, all forthcoming applicants who have examination results at the time of application and those who will be writing WASSCE in September/October 2021 are eligible to apply.
Apply for KNUST with KNUST Admission Forms
Foreign Applicants are to generate E-voucher from the University’s website and follow instructions ON HOW TO APPLY.
For Ghanaian applicants, all you need to do is purchase the E-voucher at various sale points: All Ghana post Regional and Designated Offices. Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant Documents.
Applicants can as well buy the form using MOMO. Six (6) easy steps to follow;
How to buy KNUST Forms with MoMo
- Dial *447*160#
- Select Forms & E-voucher
- Choose KNUST
- Select the form you wish to purchase
- Authorize Payment
- Receive E-voucher via SMS
How to retrieve E-voucher
Steps to retrieve E-voucher
- Dial *447*160#
- Select forms & E-voucher
- Enter 1 to retrieve voucher code
- Enter Transaction ID
- E-voucher details are displayed
It is a mandatory requirement for applicants to use purchased E-voucher to visit the university’s website at http://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ to complete their application process online. Applicants are to use an e-voucher for this purpose.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- Only provided results and/or documents by the applicant at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Certified true copies of their results slips and/or certificate should be included by applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates).
- Applicants shall include certified true copy of their birth certificate.
- One passport size photograph with a light green background must be endorsed.
- Failure of applicants to input examination details (i.e. index number and exams year), and other relevant information shall be denied admission to a programme of study at the university.
- Admissions to all programmes of study are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions board without any other considerations and/or solicitations.
Application Processing Fee
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 220
- Foreign Applicants – USD 150
KNUST 2021 Application Deadline: KNUST Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021 except for MATURE APPLICANTS WHO ARE TO SUBMIT ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2021.
NB: The Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.