The Ghana Education Service has officially released the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) for Senior High Schools and Technical and Vocational Education and Training Schools for the year 2021 (CTEVT).
We’ll show you how to buy a BECE placement checker card online using mobile money in this article.
How to buy BECE Placement Checker online using MTN Mobile Money
This service involves the payment online using mobile money or credit/debit cards.
Follow the instructions below to buy your BECE Placement Checker in less than 1 minute.
- Visit Checkercards.com with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check. Alternatively, you can pay with a credit or debit card.
This post discusses two easy ways to get BECE placement checker cards, both of which involve using mobile money. Checker Cards is less expensive because it only offers mobile money; however, Results Checker offers a wider range of payment methods, including mobile money, but is more expensive.
Because of you, we’re able to produce pieces like these. You may assist us by forwarding this message to your whole social media network.
Please subscribe to push notifications so you don’t miss important announcements like these.
Do you have any ideas you’d want to share about this page? Please let us know what you think in the comments section.