Ivanka Marie Trump, born on October 30, 1981, in Manhattan, New York City, is an American businesswoman, fashion designer, and former senior advisor to the President of the United States. She is widely recognized for her role in both the business and political realms.
As of 2023, Ivanka Trump is 41 years old. Her birthdate in 1981 makes her a Scorpio by zodiac sign, known for their determination and leadership qualities.
Ivanka Trump’s net worth is a topic of much speculation due to her involvement in various business ventures and her time in the political sphere. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, her estimated net worth was around $375 million. This figure includes earnings from her fashion brand, her role in the Trump Organization, and her position as a senior advisor in the White House.
Ivanka Trump attended the Chapin School in New York City and later transferred to the Choate Rosemary Hall in Connecticut. For her higher education, she attended Georgetown University for two years before transferring to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Ivanka Trump is married to Jared Kushner, a real estate developer, and investor. The couple’s relationship garnered significant attention due to their high-profile backgrounds. They got engaged in 2009 and tied the knot in a lavish ceremony in 2011. Ivanka and Jared have three children together: a daughter named Arabella and two sons named Joseph and Theodore.
- Business Ventures: Before entering politics, Ivanka Trump had a notable career in the fashion industry. She launched her own fashion brand, selling clothing, accessories, and fragrances. The brand was discontinued in 2018, citing conflicts of interest during her time in the White House.
- White House Role: In January 2017, Ivanka Trump officially joined her father’s administration as a senior advisor. She focused on issues related to women’s empowerment, education, and economic development. Her role was not without controversy, as it raised questions about potential conflicts of interest and her qualifications.
- Authorship: Ivanka Trump is also an author, having written the book “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life,” which was published in 2009. The book offers insights into her upbringing, her business experiences, and her perspective on success.
- Philanthropy: Alongside her professional endeavors, Ivanka has been involved in various philanthropic activities. She has supported causes related to women’s economic empowerment, workforce development, and child care.
- Advocacy: Ivanka has been an advocate for paid family leave, a topic she emphasized during her time in the White House. She worked to promote policies aimed at providing working parents with paid time off to care for their families.