Jeiel Damina is a melodic craftsman and a mainstream Nigerian melodic writer. She is primarily renowned as a singer. In any event, Jeiel is best known as an on-screen figure and an artist, in addition to being a musician.
Jeiel Damina is 20 years. She was born on the 4th of September, 2002 in Kaduna, Nigeria.
Her net worth is not yet known.
Jeiel Damina attended Bright Stars Model Secondary School (B.S.M.S.S) in Uyo. She is currently studying Creative Writing (BFA) at Full Sail University.
According to Yebekagh database, Jeiel Damina has no boyfriend and she is single. She hasn’t been in any seious relationship in the past either.
- Jeiel Damina was born to Dr. Abel Damina and Rachel Damina.
- Her father is the Senior Pastor of Power City International Church, based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, with headquarters at 98 Nwaniba Road.
- Jeiel, in addition to acting, is a singer who has published a number of songs, some with Triple J Plus and others on his own. Jeiel Damina is a member of Triple J Plus, a music trio comprised of three biological sisters: Jesimiel, Jemima, and Jeiel. Jeiel, the youngest of the three sisters, has been acting since she was eight years old, but she shot to fame when she landed the role of Olive in the ‘Best Friends in the World’ series.
- Her sisters Jemima and Jesimiel earned their bachelor’s degrees in film (BSc.) and computer animation (BSc.) at Full Sail University in Florida. After completing their National Youth Service Corps, they went on to Full Sail University to pursue postgraduate degrees in Entertainment Business (MSc.) and Creative Writing (MFA), respectively.
- Jemima and Jesimiel founded Neptunes Studio.