American author and performer Joe Flanigan is best known for playing Major/Lt. Colonel John Sheppard on Stargate Atlantis.
Joseph Dunnigan III was born on January 05, 1967(55 years), in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Joe Flanigan married Katherine Kousi in 1996; she is well-known in the media for being a painter as well as an actress. They had three kids together, Aiden, Truman, and Fergus, but they divorced in 2014 and went their own ways.
Joe began attending a boarding school in Ojai, California, when he was 14 years old. Bright and skilled, he pursued his passion for theater and acting throughout his high school years, appearing in school plays such as “A Streetcar Named Desire.” He enrolled at the University of Colorado, where he graduated with a BA in History, but while there, he continued to participate in plays such as “Coriolanus,” and spent his junior year studying at the Sorbonne in Paris, France.
Joe Flanigan’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million
- His Zodiac sign is Capricon
- He has a height of 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- His first roles in the new decade occurred in 2002 when he was cast as Julian Lodge in the CBS drama series “First Monday,” and then as Nick Sennet in Garrett Bennett’s drama “Farewell To Harry.”
- Additionally, he likes to ski and is a very accomplished skier who took home two prizes in the 2006 Waterkeepers’ Alliance competition in Lake Louise.
- Joe Flanigan is active on many of the most well-liked social media platforms, which he uses to share content with his fans in addition to advancing his career. He, therefore, manages both his official Twitter account, where he has approximately 60,000 followers, as well as his official Instagram account, which has more than 44,000 followers.