News broke earlier this week that Nana Ama McBrown and her husband, Maxwell’s marriage is on the rocks.
Lately, there has been a growing buzz of speculations surrounding Maxwell’s alleged involvement with a woman identified as Serwaa Prikels, a prominent Accra socialite. Her fame surged when her long-term partner of more than a decade decided to marry another person instead.
According to the claims made by this former partner, he refrained from marrying Serwaa due to allegations of her involvement with Maxwell Mensah.
Nana Ama Mcbrown’s somber message substantiates divorce speculations
- Nana Ama Mcbrown’s Emotional Message Fuels Divorce Rumors
- Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Hints at Marriage Troubles in Recent Post
- Divorce Speculations Surround Nana Ama Mcbrown After Her Cryptic Social Media Update
In the midst of the heat, Nana Ama Mcbrown took to her social media to post a photo with the caption “It Is Well” instead of addressing the issue directly. Not long fans decided to sympathize with her.
See the post below and read some comments to clearly understand:
Maxwell Mensah’s Alleged Side Chick Serwaa Reacts To News
Many waited for this until finally, the alleged side chick of Maxwell Mensah, Serwaa Pricles reacted to rumors of being a home wrecker.
- Alleged Side Chick Serwaa Addresses Rumors Involving Maxwell Mensah
- Serwaa Speaks Out About Her Relationship with Maxwell Mensah
- Maxwell Mensah’s Reported Mistress Serwaa Breaks Silence on Controversy
This lady had not posted anything in a while, yet, in the midst of the heat she decided to show Ghanaians that she cared less what people are saying. She posted a photo with a rather obscure caption. Ei Ghana Celebrities!
See her post here:
Ayisha Modi Supports Nana Ama Mcbrown Amidst Divorce Saga and thosecalledcelebs shocking details
The lady in the news herself, Nana Ama Mcbrown has not even openly confirmed the rumours yet, however, everywhere person Ayisha Modi came out only to share home support for something that has not yet been confirmed. Thosecaledcelebs shared some shocking details fueling the rumours even more. It looks like she is the mediator between Nana Ama Mcbrown and husband marriage.
- Ayisha Modi Stands by Nana Ama Mcbrown During Divorce Controversy and those calledcelebsReveals Startling Information.
- Ayisha Modi Offers Strong Backing to Nana Ama Mcbrown Amid Divorce Speculations.
- Amidst Divorce Rumors, Ayisha Modi Extends Her Support to Nana Ama Mcbrown.
Ayisha Modi shared, “She never dreamt about success. She worked for it. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. A powerful woman is a heat-resistant and storm-bracing caliber. There is nothing she cannot Handle. We value and Cherish you my beautiful sis ObaaaAmaPapabi“
IG blogger, thosecalledcelebs, made unverified claims that Nana Ama left her marital residence after reportedly discovering Maxwell’s involvement with another woman.
Furthermore, to compound the situation, there are allegations that Maxwell Mensah has undertaken traditional marriage rites with his alleged mistress, Serwah Prikels.
Nana Ama McBrown Pursues Spiritual Strengthening Amid Rumors of a Possible Divorce
This is not surprising, it is only natural that Nana Ama McBrown Pursues Spiritual Strengthening for her marriage with husband Maxwell Mawu Mensah. Too much talk can ruin the fun and cause victims to question themselves.
- Nana Ama McBrown Turns to Spirituality Amid Divorce Speculations
- Amidst Divorce Rumors, Nana Ama McBrown Seeks Spiritual Guidance
- Nana Ama McBrown’s Spiritual Journey in the Face of Possible Divorce
Nana Ama McBrown and Maxwell seen with Maxwell: He romantically opens the car gate for her
Amidst all the heat, the only positive news was when a video broke on the internet where Nana Ama Mcbrown and husband were seen holding hands at the Canadian Embasy as a married couple should be.
- Nana Ama McBrown and Maxwell’s Public Appearance: A Romantic Gesture
- Maxwell Displays Chivalry, Opening Car Gate for Nana Ama McBrown
- Fans Delighted as Nana Ama McBrown and Maxwell Share Romantic Moment in Public
A user on social media discreetly captured the couple while they ventured out for a visit to the Canadian visa application center in Accra. From a distance, the video shows McBrown and her husband exiting the application center, with Maxwell seen holding some documents in his hand.
This somehow debunks rumours saying they don’t live together and the the Nana Ama Mcbrown and husband marriage is on the rocks.