William Leonard Roberts II, known professionally as Rick Ross, is an American rapper and record executive.
Rick Ross is 46 years old. He was born on January 28, 1976, in Clarksdale, Mississippi, United States.
Rick Ross has a net worth of $45 million. The Success bug published that Rick Ross is the owner of over 30 Wingstop locations.
In Miami, he also owns multiple Checkers and Rally’s businesses. He’s made both chains culturally relevant while also establishing a passive revenue source for himself.
In addition to his ventures, he has invested a million dollars in a Telehealth startup Jetdoc. Jetdoc a virtual urgent care app that connects users directly to a medical professional.
Rick Ross attended Albany State University in Georgia
American fitness instructor Briana Camille and Rick Ross have been dating since 2016. They share a daughter named Berkeley Hermes, born in 2017, and a son Billion Leonard Roberts, born in 2018.
Rick Ross Seizures
Ross had two seizures on the same day, one in the morning and the other in the early evening, on October 14, 2011. He was unresponsive after the morning episode and CPR was administered. Ross was sent to a hospital in Birmingham, Alabama, after the second seizure, where physicians did a battery of tests. They pronounced him to be in good health. Ross blames the episodes on a lack of sleep the week before.
However, a publication sighted on Complex shows that in his new memoir, Hurricanes, Rozay discusses his codeine addiction and how it led to seizures when coupled with other recreational drugs. One of the worst occurrences occurred in March of 2018, when he was hospitalized for four days due to a seizure.
- Before becoming a worldwide superstar, Rick Ross had dreams of playing in the NFL.
- In 2005, Ross was a lead member of the hip hop duo Triple C’s with fellow Florida rappers Gunplay and Torch, before launching his own record label, Maybach Music Group, in 2009.
- He used to be a correctional officer between 1995 and 1997.
- A huge fan of the US restaurant chain WingStop, he purchased several US locations and was a key component in the first UK branch opening.
- Rick Ross has revealed that he is a Christian, despite rumors that he is a Muslim. Furthermore, Ross stated that he prays every time he performs on stage.
- There has been an ongoing feud between him and 50 Cent for 10 years.