Stefflon Don is the stage name of Stephanie Victoria Allen, a British rapper and singer. Her 2017 single “Hurtin’ Me,” which she co-wrote with French Montana, reached number seven on the UK Singles Chart.
Stefflon Don was born on December 14, 1991, in Birmingham, United Kingdom. She is 30 years in age.
Stefflon is one of the world’s richest female hip hop artists, with a net worth of $5 million dollars.
She attended St Thomas Moore comprehensive in Hackney, North London.
Stefflon Don is currently not in any relationship. She has previously been in a relationship with Burnaboy however, the two split after 3 years as confirmed by Capital Xtra. Burna confirmed in December 2021 that he and the Jamaican singer were no longer seeing each other.
- Allen’s debut mixtape, Real Ting, was released in 2017, followed by another mixtape, Secure, in 2018.
- Dutchavelli, one of her seven siblings, is a rapper.
- Her family relocated to Rotterdam, Netherlands, when she was five years old. As a result, Allen speaks Dutch fluently.
- Don was signed to 54 London, a Universal Music Group subsidiary developed just for her, in the spring of 2016.
- Along with Anne-Marie, Little Mix, Raye, and Becky Hill, Don was featured on a Kiss My (Uh Oh) Girl Power Remix.
- She gave birth to her first child, a son named Jaylen, at 17 years old.