The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has begun its 2021Nov/Dec registration in Ghana.
– WAEC Nov/Dec registration in Ghana – Register here
2021 Nov/Dec registration starts on Monday, June 22, 2021, and ends on Tuesday, August 10.
For more information on how register WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec in Ghana check the steps below.
How to register WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec
- Visit the WAEC Nov/Dec enrollment site here: Nov/Dec Registration portal.
- Fill in the necessary security data information, for example secret key, security question, and so on.
- Add your personal information.
- Upload your photo.
- Add your signature
This can be done with electronic print or by uploading a .png format of your signature.
- Fill in your own data.
- Select the Region and the Center where you wish to take the WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec.
- Select preferred subjects subject (s) you plan to re-write.
- Print your voucher and ship off any of the banks
Make sure you pay off expenses at the bank.
- You will utilize your Invoice Number to get to your Index number and confirmation notice from October, 2021.
NB: Student candidates are required by the Council to capture their fingerprints at assigned web bistros/cafés to initiate enrollment.