Jackline Mensah Escapes Sudden House FireKwesi Traffic
Ghanaian popular TikToker has escaped fire hazard in her home.
According to the TikToker fire caught her home while she was taking a shower.
According to reports, her home studio is where the fire began. She added, “I nearly lost my life last night“. while describing how close she came to passing away.
A very upset Jackline wrote the following in a video she posted on her Instagram to communicate the news:
“I nearly lost my life last night. I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can’t explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive.”