Kate Moss Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationship and FactsKwesi Traffic
Katherine Ann Moss is a British model and businesswoman. Moss gained notoriety in the early 1990s as a part of the heroin chic fashion movement, which arrived at the conclusion of the “supermodel period.” She became a fashion star thanks to her work with Calvin Klein.
Kate Moss is 48 years. She was born in January 16, 1974, Croydon, United Kingdom.
Kate Moss is a British supermodel who has a net worth of $70 million according to Celebrities Net Worth.
She was raised in the south London neighborhood of Addiscombe and had her early education at Ridgeway Primary School. She then registered at Riddlesdown Collegiate.
Kate Moss has been in several relationships, including those with American actor Johnny Depp, British publisher Jefferson Hack with whom she had a daughter in 2002, and British musician Jamie Hince, whom she married in 2011 and divorced in 2016, are noteworthy.
- She was identified when she was 14 years old by Storm’s founder, Sarah Doukas.
- Moss secured a contract with American fashion house Calvin Klein in 1992, and she later appeared in a number of his brand’s campaigns that emphasized her extremely slim figure while wearing scant clothing.
- Multiple magazines report that she appeared in ad campaigns for Dior, Burberry, Chanel, Versace, and Dolce and Gabbana, among others. Moss became one of the most sought-after and highest-paid models.
- As sighted on Britannica, in 2005 a tabloid published photographs of Moss using drugs with her then-boyfriend Pete Doherty, a British musician. The ensuing scandal resulted in a number of her contracts being terminated.
- Moss is said to have been admitted to rehabilitation therapy bouncing back as one of the most paid models.