Some interesting facts from critics about Jussie Smollett’s alleged attack has been compiled. According to these facts, Jussie Smollet is guilty and deserves his sentencing.
Below are 10 Interesting facts that prove Jussie Smollett is guilty of lying about an attack that he allegedly staged although claiming innocent.
10 Interesting Facts That Prove Jussie Smollett is Guilty
1. He allegedly bribed two individuals to stage the incident.
2. They may be seen buying the items used in the attack on video.
3. There’s a cheque for these two that shows they’ve been paid.
4. We’re talking about Chicago, which is a bastion for Democrats. Nobody will be wearing MAGA hats and shouting “This is MAGA land!” To begin with, since it isn’t. Even if MAGA hat wearers were obnoxious, they couldn’t be THAT obnoxious.
5. He’s been assaulted and didn’t drop his phone or his Subway sandwich?
6. He discovered the lone site without a camera in a place filled with cameras.
7. However, cameras were set up to capture all of the routes to the location. Apart from him, just those two men showed up.
8. They doused him in bleach. There are stronger toxins available if they actually intended to damage him.
9. Nobody goes out at 2 a.m. on a cold morning when the temperature is below freezing to lynch someone.
10. All he had was a minor scrape from a clothesline. A genuine attack would have resulted in bruises, scrapes, blood, a black eye, and the loss of bladder control, among other things.
Jussie Smollett was sentenced to 150 days in county jail and forced to pay more than $120,000 in reparations to the city of Chicago, as well as a fine of $25,000. The Sum of My Music album’s author was also sentenced to 30 months of felony probation.