Future is the stage name of Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, an American rapper and vocalist. Future is regarded as a pioneer of the usage of melodies and vocal effects in modern trap music, thanks to his mumble-influenced vocal range and prodigious output.
Future is 38 years old. He was born on November 20, 1983, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
As of 2022, Future’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $40 million.
Future attended Columbia High School.
As of December 2019, Future is seemingly in a happy relationship with Lori Harvey. Future was engaged to Ciara, the mother of his baby Future Zahir, in October 2013, however they broke up in August 2014 owing to his infidelity.
- Future’s stage name came up while he was a member of the musical collective The Dungeon Family, where he was dubbed “The Future.”
- Future is considered a pioneer of the use of melodies and vocal effects in modern trap music.
- Future is the father of at least seven children, each with different women.
- The LA Times wrote that “Future’s highly processed vocals suggest a man driven to bleary desperation by drugs or love or technology”, stating that his music “comes closest to conjuring the numbing overstimulation of our time”.
- In 2019, two women from Florida and Texas respectively filed paternity suits claiming that Future was the father of their respective daughter and son.
- Future’s music can be described as “trap music.”
- Future has won the Best Rap Performance award at Grammy in 2019.