Jackie Appiah is a Canadian-born Ghanaian actress.
Jackie Appiah is 38 years old. She was born on December 5, 1983 in Toronto, Canada.
According to Glusea, Jackie Appiah Net Worth is estimated as $1 million.
Jackie Appiah did not attend any famous senior high school. The actress attended Harvard Senior High school which is now Harvard College. Right after senior high she enrolled in the University of Ghana to read Theatre Arts and graduated there.
Jackie married Peter Agyemang in 2005. They both have one son together.
- She has won and been nominated for numerous acting accolades, including Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2010 and Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2007.
- Jackie was born to parents Janet Owusu and Kwabena Appiah.
- She has only one child named Damien Agyemang.
- Jackie Appiah shot into the limelight as an actress when she played the character Enyonam Blagogee, in Edward Seddoh Junior’s Things We Do For Love. She later took part in Tentacles, Games People Play, Sun-city, and many other TV series.
- She spent her early childhood in Canada, and moved to Ghana with her mother at the age of 10.