Jake Ryan Wallin is a 23-year-old Fargo Police Officer who died in the line of duty as a Fargo Police officer on July 14, 2023.
The funeral arrangements for Jake Ryan Wallin are being handled by Kline Funeral Home, Pequot Lakes, MN.
Jake Ryan Wallin was born on November 23, 1999, in South Carolina. At the time of his death, he was 23 years old.
No specific information is available regarding Jake Ryan Wallin’s net worth.
Jake Ryan Wallin was engaged to Winter Malone of Fargo, North Dakota. He was deeply devoted to his fiancée and cherished their relationship.
- Education and Military Service: Jake grew up in St. Michael, Minnesota, and graduated from St. Michael-Albertville High School. He further pursued his education at Alexandria Technical and Community College and the American Military University. Jake served in the Minnesota National Guard and was deployed to both Afghanistan and Iraq before returning home to Fargo, North Dakota.
- Career as a Police Officer: In April 2023, Jake Ryan Wallin joined the Fargo Police department as an officer. He was committed to serving and protecting his community and tragically lost his life while on duty.
- Passion for Living a Purposeful Life: Jake had a strong desire to live a life of purpose, where his actions held meaning. He dedicated his adult years to serving others, both in his military service and as a police officer. He valued his relationships with his friends, family, and his dog, Thor, and found joy in every aspect of life.
- Fond Memories: Jake Ryan Wallin was remembered for his radiant smile that could light up a room and his contagious laughter. He embraced all the experiences life had to offer and made the most of them.
- Surviving Family: Jake is survived by his parents, Jeff and Amy (Shuler) Wallin, his brother Brady, his grandparents John and Carolee Wallin, and his grandparents Jerry and Deborah Shuler. He also had aunts, uncles, and cousins who mourned his loss.
- Funeral Arrangements: A funeral service in honor of Jake Ryan Wallin will be held at Pequot Lakes High School on Saturday, July 22, 2023, located at 30805 Olson Street, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472. Following the service, a private graveside service will take place at Greenwood Cemetery in Nisswa, Minnesota.
- Memorial Donations: In lieu of flowers, the family requested donations to be made to Soldier’s 6, a charitable organization supporting military and law enforcement personnel. Contributions can be made at Soldiers6.com.