Neil Harbisson is a British-Irish cyborg artist and transspecies rights campaigner who was born in Spain. He is most famous for becoming the world’s first person to have an antenna implanted in his head.
Neil is 37 years. He was born on July 27 in London, United Kingdom.
According to Buzz Learn, Neil Harbisson net worth or net income is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars. He has made such amount of wealth from his primary career as Sculptor.
He traveled to England at the age of 19 to study music composition at Dartington College of Arts. Among these contribute to the educational background of Neil Harbisson; BA Honor Music Composition, Dartington College of Arts.
According to our records, the 37-year-old sculptor from Spain is currently single. Neil Harbisson keeps a low profile when it comes to exposing his personal life, preferring to stay out of the spotlight. Neil may not be seeing anyone in public, but he may be seeing someone in private, and the details are yet to be revealed. As a result, jumping to conclusions is probably not a good idea. Neil Harbisson has a limited number of romantic relationships. He is the father of no children. Neil Harbisson has never been married before.
- His antenna sends audible vibrations through his skull to report information to him.
- His WiFi-enabled antenna also allows him to receive signals and data from satellites.
- Harbisson is the son of a Northern Irish father and a Spanish mother.
- His vision was achromatic from birth.
- Harbisson refers to his work as cyborg art, which he defines as the art of creating new senses and organs, as well as the art of merging with them.