Michael Owusu Addo, better known by his stage name Sarkodie, is a Tema-based Ghanaian rapper, composer, and entrepreneur.
Sarkodie is 36 years. he was born on July 10, 1985, Tema, Ghana.
Sarkodie is married to Tracey Sarkcess who took on his name as Mrs Tracy Owusu Addo. They have dated for a very long time ever since Sarkodie appeared in the limelight but married in 2018.
Michael Owusu Addo a.k.a Sarkodie graduated from Tema Methodist Day Senior High School and went on to IPMC to study graphic design.
Sarkodie’s net worth is estimated at $7 million.
- He was raised by single mother Emma Maame Aggrey.
- Sarkodie has a sister name Maame Adwoa.
- Ghanaian rapper, King Sark has one daughter with Tracey which they named Adalyn Owusu Addo.
- At the 2019 BET Hip Hop Awards, he was named the inaugural winner of BET’s Best International Flow Artist award.
- Sarkodie owns the Sark by Yas clothing line, which was launched on April 27, 2013.
- Sarkodie established The Sarkodie Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to assisting children who are less fortunate.