There is no specific reason why you appear to be older than your age; it could be genetics or something else entirely. However, there are several things you may do to appear younger.
The Japanese are completely unconcerned about their age. They simply consider the condition of the skin and the overall capabilities of the body!
Imagine a lady who is as attractive as she was at 25, but with 45 years of experience and wisdom. Not all men will be able to stand up to her.
The sooner you take control of the situation, the better your business will be tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and a year from now! This article gives 5 simple ways to look younger.
What to do
- To begin, you must identify your shortcomings and strengthen them.
- Once the major issues are under control, you can focus on preventing the minor ones.
- Begin with the basics! Water balancing, facial massage, and skin masks 2-3 times per week are all recommended.
How to look younger: 5 simple ways to look younger
Here are 5 simple ways to look younger.
1. Keep your beard trimmed or clean shave if you have one. This is due to the fact that a beard signifies maturity. And you don’t want any more of it because you already have a mature-looking face.
2. Always strive to remain youthful and pleasant in your daily life; this will help you appear cognitively younger even though you appear to be an oldie. (Anil Kapoor is an example.)
3. Always strive to be in the best shape possible. Don’t go for extreme fitness, but try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Work out three times a week and eat healthily.
4. Put the notion that you appear older out of your mind because if you accept and begin to feel that way, then undoubtedly others will as well.
5. Dress in a way that helps you appear younger. Don’t put too much emphasis on formals. Even if formals are required, opt for semi-formal clothes. Otherwise, select casuals over formals every time.
Will I look younger if I loose weight?
Generally speaking, the answer to this question is yes. That is due to a combination of factors, the least of which is a psychological feeling that when you think that you look good, your attitude changes into a more positive outlook on life.
There is also a physical component to consider. When you’re at a healthy weight for your height, your body performs more efficiently. All of the systems function in unison, including the outside skin, which develops a more healthy glow over time.
Can Sun screen make me look younger?
Yes! The very first thing you should do is protect yourself from excessive sun exposure. Sun exposure is the main cause of aging.
This doesn’t mean you should live in the shadow! Wear sunscreen faithfully and you should be fine. Remember to reapply throughout the day.
How does sugar affect my appearance?
Sugar has been proven to be responsible for the creation of AGEs (Advanced Glycation End Products) when it binds to proteins. AGEs are key players in skin aging.
Avoiding sugar (including fruit!) will help you limit and slow down the glycation process which is physiological.
Can Facial Exercises make me look younger?
Facial exercises might actually prove helpful in relieving the stress of the facial muscles, add glow to one’s face, and might actually make your face look young.
Protect your health, don’t be significantly overweight, don’t smoke, and stay out of the sun or use sunscreen religiously. Then you will look your best.