David Adedeji Adeleke is a Nigerian-American singer, songwriter, and record producer who goes by the stage name Davido. Davido combines traditional African themes with current pop music from throughout the world.
Davido is age 29 years. He was born on November 21, 1992, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Davido is currently single but he has previously been in a public relationship with Chioma Avril Rowland. Some other ladies Davido is believed to have dated according to CorrectNG are Sira Kante, Nish Kards, Funmi Aboderin, Staicay Brianar, Sophie Momodu and Amanda Chioma. Some which are now his baby Mamas.
He went to the British International School in Lagos, Nigeria, before returning to the United States to study business administration at Oakwood University in Alabama at the age of 16.
Davido has an estimated net worth of $18 million.
- Davido was born to Mr Adedeji Adeleke and Mrs Veronica Adeleke.
- Davido’s siblings are Sharon Adeleke and Adewale Adeleke.
- David Adedeji Adeleke has kids Hailey Veronica Adeleke, Aurora Imade Adeleke and David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. with Amanda Adeleke, Sophia Momoduand Chioma Avril Rowland respectively.
- He then founded the record label Davido Music Worldwide (DMW).
- Davido signed a record deal with Sony’s RCA Records.
- According to Fader, Davido graduated from Babcock with a degree in music after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one student.
Leave a Reply